Type of wine
Sweet, fortified Empordà Grenache wine, aged in the Solera system.
80% Lledoner negre (Grenache) | 20% Lledoner Roig (Grey Grenache).
How is it?
Airam is a sweet Grenache with gold and red colours. It is not clarified, so that we can keep the soleras. Its aromas are nutty and remind of dried fruits, rosemary honey, syrup and cinammon. On the palate, despite a sweet background, it has a fresh and acid twist that lightens the palate. Long and pleasant, like an Autumn evening.
Mountain: 25 hectares of organically-grown red varieties. Most of them Mediterranean. Our first experience with the reconstruction of terraces.
Nuts, blue cheese, chocolate coulant . Or just… black chocolate!
- 16,5 Scored Jancis Robinson
- 9,32 points La Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2021
- 91 points Parker
- 92 points Guia Peñín 2020
- Decanter World Wine Awards: Silver Medal. 2013
- World Grenaches: Gold Medal. 2016
- World Grenaches: Silver Medal. 2015