Terres Negres – 2019 Vintage
Type of wine
Terroir-driven red wine. Full-bodied. 12-month barrel ageing.
86% Carignan | 14% Lledoner negre (Grenache)
How is it?
Terres Negres tastes like its birthplace: Old vines on rolling hills of slate soils, surrounded by pines and aromatic herbs. Black fruit and graphite, slate and licorice. Clean, fresh wine, with a long ageing potential…
Rabós: Old vines. Very old vines. Carignan and Lledoner (Grenache) planted on slate. Powerful and complex wines. With great acidity and full of life.
Expressive wines such as Terres Negres must be enjoyed slowly, with foods just as flavourful, that highlight its fruit and subtle aromas A beef burger with caramelized onion, roasted rabbit with olives and herbs, medium-roasted sirloin, nicely toasted on the outside and pink in the inside…
- 92 points Guia Peñín 2022
- 9,32 points La Guia de Vins de Catalunya 2022
- 92+94 points Miquel Hudin
- Vinari Silver Medal Aged Red Wines. 2021
- Decanter Word Wine Awards: Bronze Medal. 2021
- Decanter Word Wine Awards: Bronze Medal. 2015
- Decanter World Wine Awards: Silver Medal. 2013
- Berliner Wein Trophy: Gold Medal. 2018
- International Wine Challenge: Commended. 2015
- Gold Medal Mundus Vini. 2015
- 90 points Guia Michelin. Terres Negres 2013